Monday, December 10, 2018

Fashion video


Fashion video
Hi!
My name is Maya Montri and I am a Beauty, Fashion & Mediterranean Lifestyle Vlogger born in Germany and living at the Mediterranean Sea.
I create weekly videos about make-up, fashion, outer & inner beauty !
On my youtube channel as well as on my blog :
🕊 www.styleboundbeauty.com
You can find various videos including beauty tutorials, fashion and style hacks. I also share my lifestyle here at the Mediterranean Sea!
If it is style and class you ́re looking for, you ́ve come to the right channel!
My mission is to help you focus on doing what you love, to uplift and inspire you. Furthermore my goal is to support you in becoming your greatest version!
Instagram : mayamontri
Twitter: mayamontri
👻 missmayamontri
https://www.youtube.com/user/MayaMontri

No comments:

Post a Comment